Preorders can be made via Facebook Messenger before 4pm, or by phone after 5pm.
We are employing the following social distancing measures:
- All orders must be made in advance by phone or Facebook Messenger.
- You should only come at or after the time given to you. If you are early, we ask that you wait in your car until that time.
- Only one person should come in to collect your order.
- Only two customers may be in the shop at a time.
- If there are already two customers inside, please wait outside and stay at least 2m away from other customers until they have left.
Jimmy’s Kitchen opened in 2006 and was an instant success. It is now considered to be one of the best Chinese take-aways in the Forest of Dean by many of Jimmy’s loyal customers.
Our menu features a choice of over 150 dishes from various regions of China, Hong Kong and Thailand. All of which are prepared on site using only the best and freshest ingredients. We only use British meat from a local supplier and use no GM products.
If you have any special requests or requirements, please do not hesitate to ask.
We can only accept cash as payment.
(Open Bank Holidays)
Phone 01594 845333